Sunday, March 28, 2010

SERGIO ROSSI: Spring/ Summer 2010 Collection


Sergio Rossi is by far one my favorite shoe designers. His shoes have been worn by the likes of Keira Knightly, Eva Mendes, Penelope Cruz and more. His new collection is out and I thought I would share some of my favorites and not so favorites with you!

BLUE KARUNG OVER THE KNEE BOOTS

I love these boots! They are so fierce!! Don't judge me! Haha


BROWN LEATHER COLOR BLACK WEDGE


Not so excited about these wedges. They are okay. Is it just me or do they look kind of "payless-ish"?


PUMA SERGIO ROSSI EDITION


I loved the Puma's he did last season. ( I think I was the only one though.  I don't think Storm liked them too much. Check out Storm's piece on This Kitten) Not these so much.


POWDER LEATHER PEEP TOE BOOTIE



SIGAR CAGE SANDAL PUMP



BLUSH SNAKESKIN PLATFORM SANDAL

This shoe has to be one of my favorites in the collection.  Most of his sandals are hot!

Check out the rest of his collection at www.sergiorossi.com

1 comment: