Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MONIF C. ~ PLUS SIZE DESIGNER

IF YOU ARE IN THE PLUS SIZE CATEGORY, SIZES 14W - 24W, YOU MAY FEEL THAT FASHION & RETAIL TOTALLY OVERLOOKS YOUR DESIRE TO BE FASHIONABLE AND IN STYLE. THERE ARE DESIGNERS OUT THEIR THAT UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION. ONE SUCH DESIGNER IS MONIF C.


Today as a plus size woman, Monif understands the need for a new perspective in the plus size market. "It took me many years to appreciate my curves and recognize them as a plus and NOT a minus. I know that there are women like me who recognize that we get dressed everyday in the hopes of reflecting creatively what we bring to the world. I was tired of buying the standard uniform that every woman has, I needed luxurious feminine clothes that make a statement...Who says plus size can't be sexy, luxurious, and feminine??" ~WWW.MONIFC.COM





No comments:

Post a Comment